This settings list refers to the latest version.
The setting pages are prepopulated by default but have to be modified to your needs.
First get a quick overview:
- General settings are shop settings which apply to all Bakery pages and can not differ from page to page.
- Some rarely changed default values can be set in the config.php file.
- Page settings apply to one Bakery page only.
- Payment method settingsare shop settings which apply to all Bakery pages and can not differ from page to page.
Beneath there will be given more detailed information on some settings:
1. General Settings
2. Page settings
- Shop name, email, country and state settings
- Rename the Bakery pages directory
- URL to "Terms & Conditions"
- 4 different shipping address form settings
- Different address forms to fit country standards
- Skip cart view after adding an item to the cart
- (MiniCart strongly recommended)
- Display Bakery settings to WebsiteBaker admin only
- Up to 3 free definable item fields
- Show stock to customers as text, image, number or not at all
- Allow the customer to order out of stock items or in stock items only
- Currency and number format settings
- Apply sales tax to shop country, shop state or not at all
- Up to 3 different tax rates
- Tax included or excluded
- Add a VAT no field to the address form
- Edit list of EU tax zone countries
- Set tax rate for shipping
- Shipping per item AND/OR shipping based on:
- a flat amount
- number of items
- number of positions
- percentage of the order subtotal
- the highest item shipping rate that makes part of an order
- free shipping
- Different shipping for domestic, abroad and a third one according to a group of specified countries
- Free shipping over certain order totals
3. Payment method settings
- Option to switch shop page(s) online/offline
- Set the "Continue Shopping URL"
- HTML template settings (main page and item detail page)
- Set items per page and number of columns
- Select the thumbnail size
- Set where to use Lightbox2
- 3 ways of updating the page settings
- Select the payment methods respectively payment gateways
- Enter the required payment gateway account details
- Edit the email contents