- Make a backup of your existing Bakey installation (download the contents of the /modules/bakery directory on your webspace and also create a database backup).
- Login to your CMS backend.
- Click on Add-Ons and then Modules.
- Click on "Search" (button description might differ) and select the Bakery module installer zip file.
- Make sure to check the "overwrite newer files" checkbox!
- Click on "Install".
- Read the information displayed and click on "Continue".
If you are updating from a very old Bakery version (< 1.70), please read the upgrade notes found on the "old" Bakery website first.